WORN Fashion Journal is looking for someone in Toronto to assist the website editor with the running and maintenance of wornjournal.com. This is a volunteer position that would entail ten hours of work a week, plus attendance at regular monthly meetings.
What the Associate Blog Editor Does:
- Organizes our roster of regular staff contributors and maintains deadlines
- Formats and prepares posts for the blog
- Communicates and collaborates with our promotions director, book review editor, copy editors, and other Worn editors on necessary projects
- Writes and edits regular blog posts—the fun stuff
If you’re interested in volunteering to be an associate blog editor, send the following to email@example.com:
1) three samples of writing (preferably about fashion) in the style of the WORN blog
2) three different pitches for the WORN blog
3) links to any of your work (like a blog) and social media accounts (excluding Facebook)
Please familiarize yourself with past posts and WORN’s mandate so you know what kind of content we cover.